11.6 Database Browser View

Sam M. Koshy

Hi,

Any way to correct this view? Some of the columns fall to the right side ; as seen above.

Thanks & Regards,
Sam.

Re: 11.6 Database Browser View [1 Attachment]

Sam M. Koshy
Incase yahoo dropped the earlier attachment ; here it is again.
Problem with the view.

Thanks & Regards,
Sam.

RE: Re: 11.6 Database Browser View

John Dorlon
Thanks for the re-send, Sam.  I was about to ask for one after not seeing the image in the first email.

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to improve that display.  Numeric data is right-aligned and string data is left-aligned.  I made some changes in the session browser recently (for 11.5 or 11.6, I can't remember which) where this kind of display was replaced with one where you can control with column widths, and everything is right-aligned.  I think it looks better.  I will make the same change in the database browser.