11.6 Profiler Analysis

chuckoneal99-2
Not sure what happened to to Profiler Analysis in 11.6, but it's only displaying 4 columns vs 8 in 11.5. I can't sort on passes/executions since they are appended to total execution time. Is there any write-up on this if this intended to be an enhancement?

RE: 11.6 Profiler Analysis

Michael Staszewski II
Very similar data was displayed in the profiler analysis window and on the Editor's profiler tab. A lot of code was duplicated so I consolidated the GUIs for 11.6. I'll add the missing columns and move passes back into its own.

Michael