Access to Repository for Shared Scripts

Gary Lynch
I am running 11.6.0.43.

When I click the button for "Open from Repository" (folder with cloud),
I get a small pop-up that says "Initializing Repository" and then the
screen flashes and I am dumped back to the editor window.  I don't get
to see the list of scripts that are "out there" for me to browse.

Any ideas?

RE: Access to Repository for Shared Scripts

John Dorlon
There were some connection problems to the repository yesterday but it seems to be working now.

If you turn on spool sql you should see it trying to connect when you click the 'open from repository' button.    If that fails, you will see the error message.  Let me know if that's the case.