Compatible with 64 bit Oracle client

Fabio Cosmo
Hi guys
i installed  toad for Oracle version 11.0.0 and i known that it not
supported the oracle client 64bit version.
Which Toad for Oracle version support Oracle Client 64bit?
I don't know if the new 11.6 release worl well with 64bit client.

Thant you.

RE: Compatible with 64 bit Oracle client

Gregory Liss
Toad 11.6 has a 64 bit flavor that works with an Oracle 64 bit client.

Greg