FW: Draft * Draft * Draft

Donna Buskirk
Hi there,
We're getting our Dell sign today. :)
[ToadThumbsUp.png]

Toad Week
Toad Strong
Weekly tips to strengthen your use of Toad

  Toad for Oracle

(c) Copyright 2012, all rights reserved

Archived Issues
(single PDF): ToadForOracle.com<http://toadfororacle.com/entry.jspa?externalID=4972&categoryID=391>.
Lots of links and info to help you use Oracle well by using Toad well.

Favorites from the List
*{:-D

Tipsy Toad
Share your favorite tips. Email me<mailto:[hidden email]?subject=Tipsy%20Toad> with "Tipsy Toad" in the subject line. [cid:image004.png@01CD55E2.63FEB860]

Still Reading?<mailto:[hidden email]?subject=Tipsy%20Toad>

"...and then the toad said, 'That is not what I meant when I said I wish I could fly!'"

[http://www.killerfroglures.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/toxrt01_a.jpg]

Gone fishin'

September 7, 2012
[TeamPix2012.png]
New Toadies
[cid:image003.jpg@01CD55E2.63FEB860]
You were new once, too, and look at you now!

This week's tip:
Ride the horse in the direction it's going.
- the Toad Team
Source of the future-looking toad photo; we (Greg) took the liberty of adding sunglasses because you are all so cool:
www.digitalcinemareport.com/Sundance-Cane-Toads-Barco-Dolby<http://www.digitalcinemareport.com/Sundance-Cane-Toads-Barco-Dolby>
Source of the toad lure:
http://www.killerfroglures.com/toxic-toad/

image003.jpg (4K) Download Attachment
image004.png (29K) Download Attachment
image001.gif (62 bytes) Download Attachment
image002.png (322 bytes) Download Attachment
image002.jpg (6K) Download Attachment
image008.gif (62 bytes) Download Attachment
image006.jpg (3K) Download Attachment
image007.jpg (93K) Download Attachment

RE: Draft * Draft * Draft

Bert Scalzo
Although Greg's beard shows a little grey - Mark, dude what's happened to your hair? You look like you're aging in dog years now :)

[...]

image001.jpg (6K) Download Attachment
image002.png (29K) Download Attachment
image004.jpg (3K) Download Attachment
image005.jpg (93K) Download Attachment
image006.jpg (4K) Download Attachment

RE: Draft * Draft * Draft

Lovelady, Dennis E.
Lest people begin unsubscribing, let me assure the public that I am *not* the Dennis who's missing from the picture.  :)

Life is not that weird (yet).  :)  As Groucho Marx once said, "I would not belong to any club that would accept me as a member."

Good lookin' crew, though.  Even without me.

[...]

<BR>_____________________________________________________________
<FONT size=2><BR>
DTCC DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and any
attachments from your system. The recipient should check this email
and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  The company
accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email.</FONT>

image001.jpg (6K) Download Attachment
image002.png (29K) Download Attachment
image003.jpg (3K) Download Attachment