Final

Donna Buskirk
Hello, All
So I forgot to change the subject line. The picture came out good, don't you think?
Good thing we're informal on these lists, which is a large part of the charm of Toad for Oracle.
Go team!

Donna D. Buskirk
Content Developer|Toad for Oracle Quest Software - Simplicity at Work | 919.650.4505 | www.quest.com<http://www.quest.com/>

Re: [toadbeta] Final

Rich Jesse-2
Donna writes:

> So I forgot to change the subject line.

I prefer "Draft" to bottled or canned anyway.

> The picture came out good, don't you think?

Yes!  But we need those spirity folks, too!

> Good thing we're informal on these lists, which is a large part of the charm
> of Toad for Oracle.

Absosmurfly.

Rich -- [TeamT]

Disclaimer:  You will suffer humiliation when the sports team from my area
defeats the sports team from your area.

RE: Re: [toadbeta] Final

Mark Lerch
I just pulled it out of my dresser last night in preparation for vacation.  I can wear this shirt anywhere:

RE: Re: [toadbeta] Final

John Dorlon
Wow, I remembered it verbatim!   That doesn't happen as often as it used to.