Import data in 11.6 64 bits

Louis BROUILLETTE
Hi all,

I installed TOAD 11.6 (64 bits version) on a new Windows 7 PC.  I try to
import an excel file using the import data tool and I get an "Invalid
pointer operation".

Is this a new bug ?  I used to use the import data tool all the time
with older versions.

--
Louis Brouillette
Chargé de projet informatique et technologique (DBA)
Email: [hidden email]

RE: Import data in 11.6 64 bits

John Dorlon
This is the first I've heard of it.

Can you send me your file (just enough of it to reproduce the error) and table DDL?

I installed TOAD 11.6 (64 bits version) on a new Windows 7 PC. I try to
import an excel file using the import data tool and I get an "Invalid
pointer operation".

Is this a new bug ? I used to use the import data tool all the time
with older versions.

--
Louis Brouillette
Chargé de projet informatique et technologique (DBA)
Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières
Tel: (819) 376-5011 ext. 2435
Email: [hidden email]<mailto:Louis.Brouillette%40uqtr.ca>