Is there a way to refresh the information for an object in the Describe Window?

Is there a way to refresh the information for an object in the Describe Window?

Wendy Penfold
Is there a way to refresh the information for an object in the Describe
Objects Window?  If I for example, I add a trigger to a table that is in
the describe window, is there a way I can refresh the display so it
shows the trigger...or is removing and describing again the only
option.  Just wonder if I'm missing something...

Re: Is there a way to refresh the information for an object in the Describe Window?

sdstuber
F5 will refresh it

Wendy Penfold <[hidden email]>
Sent by: [hidden email]
2012/08/23 13:42
Please respond to

ToadList <[hidden email]>
cc

Subject
[toad] Is there a way to refresh the information for an object in the
Describe Window?

Is there a way to refresh the information for an object in the Describe
Objects Window?  If I for example, I add a trigger to a table that is in
the describe window, is there a way I can refresh the display so it
shows the trigger...or is removing and describing again the only
option.  Just wonder if I'm missing something...

Re: Is there a way to refresh the information for an object in the Describe Window?

Finny.Benny
Click the triggers tab, and hit F5.

Finny Benny
PeopleSoft SCM Support
(803) 952-6237
[hidden email]

From:   Wendy Penfold <[hidden email]>
To:     ToadList <[hidden email]>,
Date:   08/23/2012 01:42 PM
Subject:        [toad] Is there a way to refresh the information for an
object in the Describe Window?
Sent by:        [hidden email]

Is there a way to refresh the information for an object in the Describe
Objects Window? If I for example, I add a trigger to a table that is in
the describe window, is there a way I can refresh the display so it
shows the trigger...or is removing and describing again the only
option. Just wonder if I'm missing something...

Re: Is there a way to refresh the information for an object in the Describe Window?

Wendy Penfold
Perfect!  I've gotten so button happy, I didn't even think about trying
F keys.