Loss of the data grid

Alison Mumford
Hi,

I am running Toad for Oracle 11.5 and my data grid has disappeared. Does anyone know how I can get it back?

Thanks

Kind Regards
Alison Mumford
Software Developer
Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council
Corporate and Support Services - ICT Service
1st Floor Stopford House
Piccadilly
Stockport
SK1 3XE

Phone:   0161 474 5477
Web:  http://www.stockport.gov.uk<http://www.stockport.gov.uk/>

An ISO / IEC 2000 certified organisation
Quality Assurance - Always Improving

Confidentiality: This email, its contents and any attachments are intended only for the above named. As the email may contain confidential or legally privileged information, if you are not, or suspect that you are not, the above named or the person responsible for delivery of the message to the above named, please delete or destroy the email and any attachments immediately and inform the sender

image001.jpg (15K) Download Attachment

RE: Loss of the data grid

Michael Staszewski II
Depending on what you mean by disappeared, try the following. If the bottom dock panel is visible, but you just do not see the data grid click the black arrows shown below if they are visible for you.

[cid:image002.png@01CDC7D8.38B1C450]

If that does not apply right click in the Editor and make sure that the Desktop|"Data Grid" item is checked. If that doesn't work restore the default desktop.

[...]

image002.png (10K) Download Attachment
image003.jpg (15K) Download Attachment
image001.png (12K) Download Attachment

RE: Loss of the data grid

Alison Mumford
Michael,

You are my hero!

Thank you so much for responding to this I was getting desperate. I reverted to the saved desktop and its come back!

I can sleep easy now and you have done a good job today :)

Regards
Alison

Depending on what you mean by disappeared, try the following. If the bottom dock panel is visible, but you just do not see the data grid click the black arrows shown below if they are visible for you.

If that does not apply right click in the Editor and make sure that the Desktop|"Data Grid" item is checked. If that doesn't work restore the default desktop.

Michael

[...]

image004.png (12K) Download Attachment
image005.jpg (15K) Download Attachment
image006.jpg (494 bytes) Download Attachment