Quiet in here, I was just thinking, but suddenly remembered ....

Quiet in here, I was just thinking, but suddenly remembered ....

Norman Dunbar
Of course, it's Labor Day in the USA isn't it.

Hope you noticed I spelt it wrongly, just for you! ;-)

Enjoy your holiday.

Cheers,
Norm. [TeamT]

RE: Quiet in here, I was just thinking, but suddenly remembered ....

mgainty

Norm

If its too quiet ..i can lend you a tape of my grandkids on an average holiday..which will definitely wake up ANY living soul (provided they have their hearing aid switched on!)

As far as Labour Day goes...This is an american concoction for Local, State and Federal workers to get yet ANOTHER free paid holiday..
be advised...not all of them have the day off..Air Traffic Controllers dont have the day off

as for me I have to catch my flight to to the States. ..so I'll give you a topic ...
The Worlds Most Powerful Woman:
Hollary Clinton or Angela Merkel

discuss!

Greetings from the future home of Julian Assange
Martin Gainty
Porfavor...no altere o interruptir esta communicacion..Gracias
Please...do not alter o interrumpt this communication..Thank You

To: [hidden email]

RE: Quiet in here, I was just thinking, but suddenly remembered ....

Bert Scalzo
We only get yet another free holiday in our attempts to catch up with countries where people get a month off day one on a job (and take all 4 weeks at once) and get to retire between 50 and 55 :)

If its too quiet ..i can lend you a tape of my grandkids on an average holiday..which will definitely wake up ANY living soul (provided they have their hearing aid switched on!)

As far as Labour Day goes...This is an american concoction for Local, State and Federal workers to get yet ANOTHER free paid holiday..
be advised...not all of them have the day off..Air Traffic Controllers dont have the day off

as for me I have to catch my flight to to the States. ..so I'll give you a topic ...
The Worlds Most Powerful Woman:
Hollary Clinton or Angela Merkel

discuss!

Greetings from the future home of Julian Assange
Martin Gainty
Porfavor...no altere o interruptir esta communicacion..Gracias
Please...do not alter o interrumpt this communication..Thank You

________________________________
To: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

Norm. [TeamT]

RE: Quiet in here, I was just thinking, but suddenly remembered ....

Lovelady, Dennis E.
A whole extra day.  Wow.  (Note the lack of exclamation point.)

Just a couple dozen more or so and we can be on our way to catching up with Europe vacationing the whole blessed month of August!

Sheesh!  :)

From: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 16:25:06 +0100

Of course, it's Labor Day in the USA isn't it.

Hope you noticed I spelt it wrongly, just for you! ;-)

Enjoy your holiday.

--
Cheers,
Norm. [TeamT]

<FONT size=2><BR>
DTCC DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and any
attachments from your system. The recipient should check this email
and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  The company
accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email.</FONT>