Re: TOAD Data Modeler using SQL Server WIndows Authentication
Thank you. This one worked.
From: Vaclav Frolik <[hidden email]>
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 2:27:12 AM
Subject: RE: [toad] TOAD Data Modeler using SQL Server WIndows Authentication
Run Toad Data Modeler and do the following
1. Click File | Reverse Engineering. RE Wizard opens.
2. Select SQL Server 2008 database from the list in step Select Data Source. Click Next.
3. In step Select Data Provider choose Connection via ADO. Click Next.
4. In step Connecting click the Data Link Properties button. Connection String dialog opens. Click Build…
5. Data Link Properties window opens. On tab Provider choose Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server.
6. On tab Connection define details…. Test connection, click OK to confirm the settings and continue in the Wizard.