Toad 11.6 now available

Mark Lerch
Toad 11.6 is now available on the Quest Support portal.

This release includes the long sought 64-bit edition. It also introduces new technologies which have been on our white boards for quite awhile now, in both the mobile as well as 'cloud/repository' worlds. Now that these seeds are in place we plan to water them heavily going forward.

Thanks and congratulations to everyone, especially our devoted beta users who are so important to the product, and the tremendous effort by the development team during what has been a challenging release.