Toad for Oracle 11.5.1.2 Schema Browser Displaying Square Boxes

Toad for Oracle 11.5.1.2 Schema Browser Displaying Square Boxes

Wesley French-2
A co-worker logs into a specific Oracle Database and uses the Schema Browser to go to a specific schema to look at the tables there. She gets all sorts of funny characters, like upside down question marks and square boxes.The same thing happens if she goes to the development instance of the same database and schema. If she goes to a different database everything is fine.

I try the same schema in the same database and everything is fine.Toad is loaded on a Citrix server and I am connecting to the same server to run Toad from.

I am at a loss of what to try to help her. Any ideas?

Wes

RE: Toad for Oracle 11.5.1.2 Schema Browser Displaying Square Boxes

SCHROEDER, NATHAN E (AG/1000)
Is this in the table names in the Schema Browser left hand side, or is it in the data in the Data tab of the right hand side?

Nate Schroeder
Data Tech Lead - US Row Crops IT Data Management Team
Monsanto Company
800 N. Lindbergh Blvd. G3WB - Saint Louis, MO - 63167
314-694-2592

Re: Toad for Oracle 11.5.1.2 Schema Browser Displaying Square Boxes

Wesley French-2
It is in the columns tabs on the right hand side.