Toad update server down?

Norman Dunbar
I'm trying to upgrade to 11.5 and when I go through all the form filing
and button clickings at support.quest.com, I get a message telling me
that "Firefox can't find the server at us-downloads.quest.com."

Do you have a server down? I cannot ping it either.

Cheers,
Norm. [TeamT]

Re: Toad update server down?

Norman Dunbar
On 26/09/12 16:30, Norman Dunbar wrote:
> I'm trying to upgrade to 11.5 and when I go through all the form filing
> and button clickings at support.quest.com, I get a message telling me
> that "Firefox can't find the server at us-downloads.quest.com."
>
> Do you have a server down? I cannot ping it either.

And indeed, it is down. I spoke with Danny on the "live chat" system on
support. He confirmed that the server is down.

I'll try again tomorrow, but that live chat thing is excellent. I like it.

Cheers,
Norm. [TeamT]

RE: Toad update server down?

John Dorlon
Try it again, Norm.  It should be back up again.

> I'm trying to upgrade to 11.5 and when I go through all the form filing
> and button clickings at support.quest.com, I get a message telling me
> that "Firefox can't find the server at us-downloads.quest.com."
>
> Do you have a server down? I cannot ping it either.

And indeed, it is down. I spoke with Danny on the "live chat" system on
support. He confirmed that the server is down.

I'll try again tomorrow, but that live chat thing is excellent. I like it.

--
Cheers,
Norm. [TeamT]

Re: Toad update server down?

Norman Dunbar
Morning John,

On 26/09/12 18:33, John Dorlon wrote:
> Try it again, Norm.  It should be back up again.

Yes, thanks, I have 11.5 ready and about to be installed.

:-)

--
Cheers,
Norm. [TeamT]