Trip to Manila,Philippines.(Lisa Hu)

Lisa Hu-2
Hello,

I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but it's because of the situation of things right now.

I’m with family on vacation in Manila, Philippines, I know I didn't
mention anything about it to you but we are in trouble, we were mugged
last night in an alley by a gang of thugs on our way back from shopping,
 one of them had a knife poking my neck for almost two minutes and
everything we had on us including my cell phone, credit cards were all
stolen,quite honestly it was beyond a dreadful experience for us but
looking on the bright side we weren't seriously hurt or injured and we
are still alive so that is whats important.

I've reported to the cops here and canceled all our cards,it appeared I
had acted quickly enough or they almost would have succeeded in cleaning
 out my bank account. I'm really having some difficulties clearing our
hotel bills and also need to pick up a voucher ticket at the counter for
 us to catch a flight back home as soon as possible.

All we need right now is $1,500.00, I'll appreciate what you can give if
 not all. Please get back to me asap and I'll advise on how to send it.

Lisa.

Re: Trip to Manila,Philippines.(Lisa Hu)

ralph.byrd@juno.com
Spam! Someone got hacked!

Please note: message attached

From: Lisa Hu <[hidden email]>
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
Subject: [toad] Trip to Manila,Philippines.(Lisa Hu)
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 04:14:31 -0800 (PST)

Woman is 53 But Looks 25
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/50ba3e7c10a223e7b6ef8st01vuc
[...]

mgainty

if the story is legit Lisa should contact the US Embassy in Manilahttp://manila.usembassy.gov/contact.html

Martin
______________________________________________ Do not alter or disrupt this Transmission.

 To: [hidden email]
From: [hidden email]
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 17:28:48 +0000
Subject: Re: [toad] Trip to Manila,Philippines.(Lisa Hu)

From: Lisa Hu <[hidden email]>

To: undisclosed recipients: ;

Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 04:14:31 -0800 (PST)

Woman is 53 But Looks 25

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/50ba3e7c10a223e7b6ef8st01vuc

--Forwarded Message Attachment--

Re: Trip to Manila,Philippines.(Lisa Hu)

Norman Dunbar
Hi Martin,

On 01/12/12 18:01, Martin Gainty wrote:
> if the story is legit Lisa should contact the US Embassy in Manila
> http://manila.usembassy.gov/contact.html

A friend of mine had this happen to him as well. The account getting
hacked, not being mugged in Manilla!

Everyone in his email address book got the same message, but it was all
a hoax. It looks like Lisa's email has been hacked now.

Whoever does it usually seems to know more that you would like as when
my friend was done, he was actually on holiday, and he was on holiday
where the email purported to have come from - which made it all the more
"real".

I suspect that Lisa is most likely on holiday and she is in the
Philippines. That way, the spammers get a bigger chance of some of
Lisa's friends falling for it and sending money.

However, nobody should send any cash to "Lisa" as it's not her that will
be getting it.

--
Cheers,
Norm. [TeamT]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

RE: Trip to Manila,Philippines.(Lisa)

mgainty

I guess i shouldnt send 1500 £toPO Box 69Manila  Phillipines
Thanks Norm!
Martin
Man In the Middle: it is time for afternoon tea so.. go ahead and take a break.