Vote for TOAD!

Norman Dunbar
Morning all,

there's a poll going on over at RedGate and they want to know which IDE
you use for database development. You can vote at http://t.co/Bigwsrji
if you wish.

At the moment, SQL Developer is winning.

Cheers,
Norm. [TeamT]

Re: Vote for TOAD!

Ed Klinger

And SQL*Plus is beating PL/SQL Developer.  Hummmmm

On Dec 7, 2012, at 9:58 AM, Norman Dunbar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Morning all,
>
> there's a poll going on over at RedGate and they want to know which IDE
> you use for database development. You can vote at http://t.co/Bigwsrji
> if you wish.
>
> At the moment, SQL Developer is winning.
>

> --
> Cheers,
> Norm. [TeamT]

RE: Vote for TOAD!

Stephen Beausang
Thanks Norm. The Oracle Source Control Poll was also pretty interesting for me.

Stephen

Norm. [TeamT]

RE: Vote for TOAD!

Madvig, Daniel B
Maybe they don't have such a wonderful, responsive, active list serving
them like we do. Toad leads now. J

Mele Kaliki Maka!

Dan

Daniel B Madvig
Campus Technologies

  <http://nwc.edu/>

Northwestern College & Northwestern Media
3003 Snelling Ave.
St. Paul, MN 55113
www.nwc.edu
<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=3003+Snelling+Ave.&csz=S
t.+Paul%2C+MN+55113&country=us>

651.631.5323

If life gives you melons, you may be lysdexic.

image001.jpg (3K) Download Attachment

RE: Vote for TOAD!

Tryon, Christopher S
That is a twitter link, and it is banned at my office. However, here is the non twitter link which isn't banned

http://allthingsoracle.com/

Chris

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it from Hatch Mott MacDonald are confidential and intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately notify the sender.

RE: Vote for TOAD!

Simoneau, Roger
Too bad the poll isn't set up as a "preference in order" - I'd love to see how many developers prefer sqlplus + text editor over sql developer (I do!).

Roger A. Simoneau
Systems Analyst
Alberta Blue Cross
(780) 498-8837

That is a twitter link, and it is banned at my office. However, here is the non twitter link which isn't banned

http://allthingsoracle.com/

Chris

there's a poll going on over at RedGate and they want to know which IDE
you use for database development. You can vote at http://t.co/Bigwsrji
if you wish.

At the moment, SQL Developer is winning.

--
Cheers,
Norm. [TeamT]

Attention:
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it from Hatch Mott MacDonald are confidential and intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately notify the sender.

This communication, including any attached documentation, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, or taking action on the contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact us immediately so we may correct our records. Please then delete or destroy the original transmission and any subsequent reply.