Quantcast

display ref cursor in toad

stephen miket
Hi,

I'm new to toad and oracle.  I'm looking for a way to display a ref
cursor in toad, which I've retrieved from a stored function.

I can display it in sql plus, but I don't want to have to leave toad
just for this purpose.  Can someone please tell me how to accomplish
this?

Thanks!
Steve

Questions?  Try the on-line FAQ: http://www.toadsoft.com/faq2.html

Do you know about the other TOAD Yahoo Message Boards?  Go here to find out more - http://www.toadsoft.com/maillist.htm
Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

RE: display ref cursor in toad

Michael Staszewski II
In the Procedure Editor, load your procedure. Click on the lightning
bolt to execute and you will see the Set Parameters window, which is
also available via the button on the Proc Editor toolbar that has an
image similar to (...) on it, next to the lightning bolt. Click on the
output options button and you'll see your options. If this is a weak ref
cursor then you must use the in-memory grid option. Results go to the
cursor results tab at the bottom of the PE after you execute.

Michael

RE: display ref cursor in toad

stephen miket
Thanks Michael,

I have an older version of toad (7.5) where there is no tab for cursor
results.  I'll upgrade - thanks your help!

Steve

RE: display ref cursor in toad

Dunbar, Norman

Morning Steve,

this might help, maybe not. If you wrap your procedure in a function
which returns the ref cursor type, you can select function_name from
dual and the results grid will show '(CURSOR)'. You then right click and
select popup editor to see the results.

Works for me in 7.5 - until I get an upgrade.

Simple example :

create or replace package testing as
  type TestType is ref cursor;
  procedure test (oResult out TestType);
  function GetTest return TestType;
end;

create or replace package body testing as

  procedure test (oResult out TestType) as
  begin
    open oResult for select * from application;
  end;

  function GetTest return TestType as
    vResult TestType;
  begin
 test(vResult);
 return vResult;
  end;
end;

Select testing,GetTest from dual; (in the SQL Editor) will do the deed.

(Apologies if teaching granny to suck eggs.)

Cheers,
Norm. [TeamT]

Norman Dunbar.
Contract Oracle DBA.
Rivers House, Leeds.

Internal : 7 28 2051
External : 0113 231 2051

>>> [hidden email] 08/01/05 09:59pm >>>
Thanks Michael,

I have an older version of toad (7.5) where there is no tab for cursor
results.  I'll upgrade - thanks your help!

Steve

I'm new to toad and oracle.  I'm looking for a way to display a ref
cursor in toad, which I've retrieved from a stored function.

I can display it in sql plus, but I don't want to have to leave toad
just for this purpose.  Can someone please tell me how to accomplish
this?

Thanks!
Steve

Questions?  Try the on-line FAQ: http://www.toadsoft.com/faq2.html

Do you know about the other TOAD Yahoo Message Boards?  Go here to find
out more - http://www.toadsoft.com/maillist.htm
Yahoo! Groups Links

Questions?  Try the on-line FAQ: http://www.toadsoft.com/faq2.html

Do you know about the other TOAD Yahoo Message Boards?  Go here to find
out
more - http://www.toadsoft.com/maillist.htm
Yahoo! Groups Links

Questions?  Try the on-line FAQ: http://www.toadsoft.com/faq2.html

Do you know about the other TOAD Yahoo Message Boards?  Go here to find
out more - http://www.toadsoft.com/maillist.htm
Yahoo! Groups Links

Information in this message may be confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, delete it and do not copy it to anyone else.

We have checked this email and its attachments for viruses. But you should still check any attachment before opening it.

We may have to make this message and any reply to it public if asked to under the Freedom of Information Act, Data Protection Act or for litigation.  Email messages and attachments sent to or from any Environment Agency address may also be accessed by someone other than the sender or recipient, for business purposes.

If we have sent you information and you wish to use it please read our terms and conditions which you can get by calling us on 08708 506 506.  Find out more about the Environment Agency at www.environment-agency.gov.uk

Re: display ref cursor in toad

jsajan1
Hello, please help.

Yes, I did get the result. But the toad gives the error after the
debug and crashes. So Ref cursor result I'm able to view but I can do
to a max of 2 debug, after that toad crashes.. any ideas?

1. Access violation at address 6044A2B9 in module 'OraClient8.Dll'.
Read of address 00000010
2. Access violation at address 00314D43. Read of address E4849488

--- In [hidden email], "Michael Staszewski II"
<michael.staszewski@q...> wrote:
> In the Procedure Editor, load your procedure. Click on the lightning
> bolt to execute and you will see the Set Parameters window, which is
> also available via the button on the Proc Editor toolbar that has an
> image similar to (...) on it, next to the lightning bolt. Click on
the
> output options button and you'll see your options. If this is a
weak ref
> cursor then you must use the in-memory grid option. Results go to
the
> cursor results tab at the bottom of the PE after you execute.
>
> Michael

Of

> stephen miket
> Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2005 9:17 AM
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [toad] display ref cursor in toad
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to toad and oracle.  I'm looking for a way to display a ref
> cursor in toad, which I've retrieved from a stored function.
>
> I can display it in sql plus, but I don't want to have to leave
toad
> just for this purpose.  Can someone please tell me how to
accomplish

> this?
>
> Thanks!
> Steve
>

> Questions?  Try the on-line FAQ: http://www.toadsoft.com/faq2.html
>
> Do you know about the other TOAD Yahoo Message Boards?  Go here to
find
> out more - http://www.toadsoft.com/maillist.htm
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Questions?  Try the on-line FAQ: http://www.toadsoft.com/faq2.html

Do you know about the other TOAD Yahoo Message Boards?  Go here to find out more - http://www.toadsoft.com/maillist.htm
Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

RE: Re: display ref cursor in toad

Michael Staszewski II
Please send your support bundle to the list.

Michael

<michael.staszewski@q...> wrote:
> In the Procedure Editor, load your procedure. Click on the lightning
> bolt to execute and you will see the Set Parameters window, which is
> also available via the button on the Proc Editor toolbar that has an
> image similar to (...) on it, next to the lightning bolt. Click on
the
> output options button and you'll see your options. If this is a
weak ref
> cursor then you must use the in-memory grid option. Results go to
the
> cursor results tab at the bottom of the PE after you execute.
>
> Michael

Re: display ref cursor in toad -Support Bundle

jsajan1
**
APPLICATION INFORMATION - FULL VERSION
**
Support Bundle for Toad for Oracle 8.5.3.2
This copy of TOAD for Oracle registered to ISS ADMIN/FIXED ASSETS
Toad for OracleOptions: Debugger,  PL/Sql Kb
Local Installation (non-network installation)
Toad for Oracle Executable Location : C:\Program Files\Quest
Software\Toad for Oracle\TOAD.exe
Knowledge Xpert DLL Location : C:\Program Files\Quest Software\Toad
for Oracle\Revbase.dll
Knowledge Xpert Version : 5.1.0.0
Formatter Plus DLL Location : C:\Program Files\Quest Software\Toad
for Oracle\FmtPlus.dll
Formatter Plus Version : 4.8.6.1
SPServer DLL Location : C:\Program Files\Quest Software\Toad for
Oracle\spserver.dll
SPServer Version : 5.2.1.22

**
TEAM CODING
**
TEAM CODING STATUS FOR CONNECTION CSDD
Team Coding Version : 6.0
Enable Team Coding : False
Use Code Control Groups : False
Use 3rd Party Version Control : False
Apply Team Coding to all Objects : False
Update Database After Check-In : False
Force Comment During Check-In : False
Script File Extensions : *.sql;
Message log :
10:20:56 AM: Team Coding Objects found in schema TOAD
10:20:56 AM: Detected Team Coding Support version 6.0, installed by
TOAD 7.60

**
ORACLE CLIENT INFORMATION
**
Oracle Client Version : 8.1.7.0.0
Oracle Client DLL : C:\oracle\ora81\BIN\oci.dll
TNSNAMES.ora Location : tnsnames.ora could not be found!
NLS_LANG : NA
SQLPATH :
LOCAL :

**
ORACLE SERVER INFORMATION
**
Connection 1 : FARM@CSDD   ** Active Session **
Oracle Server Version : Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release
9.2.0.4.0 - Production
Oracle Server NLS_CHARACTERSET : US7ASCII
Oracle Server NLS_NCHAR_CHARACTERSET : AL16UTF16
Oracle Session User : FARM (Normal)

**
SYSTEM INFORMATION
**
Operating System : Windows 2000 (Build 2195) Service Pack 4
Terminal Server? No

Physical Memory Load : 94.13 %
Physical Memory (Total) : 767 MB
Physical Memory (Free) : 45 MB
Virtual Memory (Total) : 2047 MB
Virtual Memory (Free) : 1953 MB
Swap Space (Total) : 1107 MB
Swap Space (Free) : 422 MB

Environment Variable (PATH) :
     C:\oracle\ora81\bin
     C:\Program Files\Oracle\jre\1.1.7\bin
     C:\oracle\ora81\ODBC
     C:\Program Files\CA\pec\bin
     C:\NETMANAG
     %SystemRoot%\system32
     %SystemRoot%
     %SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem
     %SystemRoot%\system32\nls
     %SystemRoot%\system32\nls\ENGLISH
     C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adaptec Shared\System
     C:\Program Files\Sybase\SQL Anywhere 8\win32
     C:\Program Files\Sybase\Shared\win32
     C:\Program Files\Sybase\Shared\Sybase Central 4.1
     C:\Program Files\Sybase\Shared\PowerBuilder
     C:\Program Files\Sybase\Shared\Web Targets
     %HARVESTHOME%
     C:\Program Files\Sybase\SQL Anywhere 9\win32
     C:\Program Files\Sybase\SQL Anywhere 9\drivers
     C:\Program Files\Sybase\Shared\Sybase Central 4.3\win32
     C:\Program Files\CA\AllFusion Harvest Change Manager
     C:\TD
     C:\Program Files\Novell\ZENworks\

Environment Variable (TNS_ADMIN) : TNS_ADMIN is not a declared
environment variable.

**
ORACLE HOMES DATA
**
(Oracle Root) ***** This is the home currently used by Toad *****
     inst_loc = C:\Program Files\Oracle\Inventory
     ORACLE_HOME = C:\oracle\ora81
     ORACLE_HOME_NAME = OraHome81
     API = C:\oracle\ora81\dbs
     ORACLE_GROUP_NAME = Oracle - OraHome81
     NLS_LANG = NA
     OLEDB = C:\oracle\ora81\oledb\mesg
     OO4O = C:\oracle\ora81\oo4o\mesg
HOME0
     ID = 0
     ORACLE_GROUP_NAME = Oracle - OraHome81
     ORACLE_HOME_NAME = OraHome81
     ORACLE_HOME = C:\oracle\ora81
     NLS_LANG = AMERICAN_AMERICA.WE8ISO8859P1
     ORACLE_HOME_KEY = Software\ORACLE\HOME0
     SQLPATH = C:\oracle\ora81\dbs
     MSHELP_TOOLS = C:\oracle\ora81\MSHELP

**
Most Recent Error Detail
**
EurekaLog 4.6.4

Application:
  1.1 Start Date      : Thu, 14 Jul 2005 14:08:44 -0400
  1.2 Name/Description: TOAD
  1.3 Version Number  : 8.5.1.6
  1.4 Parameters      :

Exception:
-----------------------------
  2.1 Date   : Tue, 19 Jul 2005 07:41:19 -0400
  2.2 Address: 00541825
  2.3 Module : TOAD.exe
  2.4 Type   : EAccessViolation
  2.5 Message: Access violation at address 00541825 in
module 'TOAD.exe'. Read of address 35303034.

Active Controls:
-------------------------------
  3.1 Form Class   : TErrorForm
  3.3 Control Class: TButton
  3.4 Control Text : OK

Computer:
----------------------------
  4.3 Total Memory: 767 Mb
  4.4 Free Memory : 70 Mb
  4.5 Total Disk  : 33.21 Gb
  4.6 Free Disk   : 6.27 Gb

Operating System:
---------------------------------------
  5.1 Type    : Microsoft Windows 2000
  5.2 Build # : 2195
  5.3 Update  : Service Pack 4
  5.4 Language: English (United States)

Call Stack Information:
---------------------
|Address |Module    |Unit                     |Class
|Procedure/Method   |Line |
---------------------
|00541825|TOAD.exe  |SYM_Main.pas
|TCustomSyntaxMemo|WndProc            |7934 |
|004262C8|TOAD.exe  |classes.pas              |TList
|Get                |2824 |
|004436E2|TOAD.exe  |Contnrs.pas              |TObjectList
|GetItem            |282  |
|004436D0|TOAD.exe  |Contnrs.pas              |TObjectList
|GetItem            |281  |
|00443956|TOAD.exe  |Contnrs.pas              |TComponentList
|GetItems           |367  |
|004B021A|TOAD.exe  |Controls.pas             |TControl
|Perform            |4552 |
|004B01E4|TOAD.exe  |Controls.pas             |TControl
|Perform            |4547 |
|005300AA|TOAD.exe  |SYM_Util.pas
|TCustomSyntaxMemo|CanUndo            |9349 |
|0053009C|TOAD.exe  |SYM_Util.pas
|TCustomSyntaxMemo|CanUndo            |9348 |
|00EA3D31|TOAD.exe  |ProcEdit.pas             |TfrmProcEdit
|actUndoUpdate      |4156 |
|004351AD|TOAD.exe  |classes.pas              |TBasicAction
|Update             |10474|
|00435190|TOAD.exe  |classes.pas              |TBasicAction
|Update             |10471|
|004BE967|TOAD.exe  |ActnList.pas             |TContainedAction
|Update             |382  |
|004262C8|TOAD.exe  |classes.pas              |TList
|Get                |2824 |
|0042815D|TOAD.exe  |classes.pas              |TCollection
|GetItem            |3823 |
|00435005|TOAD.exe  |classes.pas              |TBasicActionLink
|Update             |10418|
|004D4D62|TOAD.exe  |Forms.pas                |
|TraverseClients    |4866 |
|004D4D10|TOAD.exe  |Forms.pas                |
|TraverseClients    |4860 |
|004D4E17|TOAD.exe  |Forms.pas                |TCustomForm
|UpdateActions      |4882 |
|004B7498|TOAD.exe  |Controls.pas             |TWinControl
|HandleNeeded       |7792 |
|004B74DC|TOAD.exe  |Controls.pas             |TWinControl
|GetHandle          |7802 |
|004D9818|TOAD.exe  |Forms.pas                |TApplication
|DoActionIdle       |7200 |
|004D97B0|TOAD.exe  |Forms.pas                |TApplication
|DoActionIdle       |7195 |
|004D9985|TOAD.exe  |Forms.pas                |TApplication
|Idle               |7235 |
|004D98D8|TOAD.exe  |Forms.pas                |TApplication
|Idle               |7227 |
|004D8D9E|TOAD.exe  |Forms.pas                |TApplication
|HandleMessage      |6892 |
|004D8D80|TOAD.exe  |Forms.pas                |TApplication
|HandleMessage      |6891 |
|004D4B80|TOAD.exe  |Forms.pas                |TCustomForm
|ShowModal          |4823 |
|00BE63CA|TOAD.exe  |frmError.pas             |TErrorForm
|Show               |89   |
|00BE6254|TOAD.exe  |frmError.pas             |TErrorForm
|Show               |56   |
|01204D13|TOAD.exe  |globals.pas              |
|DisplayError       |1167 |
|01204CA8|TOAD.exe  |globals.pas              |
|DisplayError       |1158 |
|01210AAD|TOAD.exe  |globals.pas              |
|ShowError          |3450 |
|01210A94|TOAD.exe  |globals.pas              |
|ShowError          |3448 |
|00EA56C4|TOAD.exe  |ProcEdit.pas             |TfrmProcEdit
|FormCloseQuery     |5059 |
|77F9FF69|ntdll.dll |                         |
|KiUserApcDispatcher|     |
|005257D2|TOAD.exe  |SYM_Util.pas             |TCustomBookmarks
|RetrieveBookmarks  |2094 |
|005257C8|TOAD.exe  |SYM_Util.pas             |TCustomBookmarks
|RetrieveBookmarks  |2093 |
|005257E7|TOAD.exe  |SYM_Util.pas
|TCustomSyntaxMemo|GetCustBMList      |2099 |
|005257D8|TOAD.exe  |SYM_Util.pas
|TCustomSyntaxMemo|GetCustBMList      |2098 |
|00EA8806|TOAD.exe  |ProcEdit.pas             |TfrmProcEdit
|LoadNavigator      |6742 |
|00EA87EC|TOAD.exe  |ProcEdit.pas             |TfrmProcEdit
|LoadNavigator      |6740 |
|00EA178C|TOAD.exe  |ProcEdit.pas             |TfrmProcEdit
|SynchEditor        |3085 |
|00EA1458|TOAD.exe  |ProcEdit.pas             |TfrmProcEdit
|SynchEditor        |2992 |
|00EA0FB6|TOAD.exe  |ProcEdit.pas             |TfrmProcEdit
|SetEditObject      |2853 |
|00EA0EF8|TOAD.exe  |ProcEdit.pas             |TfrmProcEdit
|SetEditObject      |2833 |
|00EA287A|TOAD.exe  |ProcEdit.pas             |TfrmProcEdit
|CloseEditObject    |3491 |
|0057ED9C|TOAD.exe  |QClasses.pas             |TQObjects
|Get                |398  |
|011FD1C2|TOAD.exe  |EditObject.pas           |TEditObjectList
|Get                |906  |
|00EA280C|TOAD.exe  |ProcEdit.pas             |TfrmProcEdit
|CloseEditObject    |3481 |
|00EA5674|TOAD.exe  |ProcEdit.pas             |TfrmProcEdit
|FormCloseQuery     |5048 |
|004D48A1|TOAD.exe  |Forms.pas                |TCustomForm
|CloseQuery         |4644 |
|004D479D|TOAD.exe  |Forms.pas                |TCustomForm
|Close              |4616 |
|004D4770|TOAD.exe  |Forms.pas                |TCustomForm
|Close              |4612 |
|004D376B|TOAD.exe  |Forms.pas                |TCustomForm
|WMClose            |4182 |
|004B050F|TOAD.exe  |Controls.pas             |TControl
|WndProc            |4645 |
|77E2CB31|user32.dll|                         |
|DefFrameProcA      |     |
|77E2CB1D|user32.dll|                         |
|DefFrameProcA      |     |
|004D277D|TOAD.exe  |Forms.pas                |TCustomForm
|DefaultHandler     |3768 |
|004B0330|TOAD.exe  |Controls.pas             |TControl
|WndProc            |4592 |
|004B4272|TOAD.exe  |Controls.pas             |TWinControl
|WndProc            |6342 |
|77E1A361|user32.dll|                         |
|CallNextHookEx     |     |
|004B40E4|TOAD.exe  |Controls.pas             |TWinControl
|WndProc            |6309 |
|004D0D1C|TOAD.exe  |Forms.pas                |TCustomForm
|WndProc            |3098 |
|004B3E44|TOAD.exe  |Controls.pas             |TWinControl
|MainWndProc        |6237 |
|004360D4|TOAD.exe  |classes.pas              |
|StdWndProc         |10966|
|77E2500E|user32.dll|                         |
|CallWindowProcW    |     |
|77E2D59A|user32.dll|                         |
|DefMDIChildProcA   |     |
|77E16B5F|user32.dll|                         |
|CallWindowProcA    |     |
|77E16B4B|user32.dll|                         |
|CallWindowProcA    |     |
|004B43B8|TOAD.exe  |Controls.pas             |TWinControl
|DefaultHandler     |6369 |
|004B427C|TOAD.exe  |Controls.pas             |TWinControl
|DefaultHandler     |6346 |
|004D2790|TOAD.exe  |Forms.pas                |TCustomForm
|DefaultHandler     |3770 |
|004B5FD5|TOAD.exe  |Controls.pas             |TWinControl
|WMSysCommand       |7172 |
|004B5F28|TOAD.exe  |Controls.pas             |TWinControl
|WMSysCommand       |7156 |
|004D389D|TOAD.exe  |Forms.pas                |TCustomForm
|WMSysCommand       |4213 |
|004B050F|TOAD.exe  |Controls.pas             |TControl
|WndProc            |4645 |
|77E1A361|user32.dll|                         |
|CallNextHookEx     |     |
|77E1A322|user32.dll|                         |
|CallNextHookEx     |     |
|77E1A361|user32.dll|                         |
|CallNextHookEx     |     |
|004B0330|TOAD.exe  |Controls.pas             |TControl
|WndProc            |4592 |
|004B4272|TOAD.exe  |Controls.pas             |TWinControl
|WndProc            |6342 |
|004B40E4|TOAD.exe  |Controls.pas             |TWinControl
|WndProc            |6309 |
|004D0D1C|TOAD.exe  |Forms.pas                |TCustomForm
|WndProc            |3098 |
|77E1A322|user32.dll|                         |
|CallNextHookEx     |     |
|004B3E44|TOAD.exe  |Controls.pas             |TWinControl
|MainWndProc        |6237 |
|004360D4|TOAD.exe  |classes.pas              |
|StdWndProc         |10966|
|77E2500E|user32.dll|                         |
|CallWindowProcW    |     |
|77E168BF|user32.dll|                         |
|SendMessageA       |     |
|77E16880|user32.dll|                         |
|SendMessageA       |     |
|004B050F|TOAD.exe  |Controls.pas             |TControl
|WndProc            |4645 |
|77E1A322|user32.dll|                         |
|CallNextHookEx     |     |
|0076AC2A|TOAD.exe  |CodeHealthCheckCommon.pas|
|MouseProc          |1251 |
|00402224|TOAD.exe  |GETMEM.INC               |
|InsertFree         |787  |
|0040257A|TOAD.exe  |GETMEM.INC               |
|TryHarder          |955  |
|004B0330|TOAD.exe  |Controls.pas             |TControl
|WndProc            |4592 |
|004B4272|TOAD.exe  |Controls.pas             |TWinControl
|WndProc            |6342 |
|00405CE0|TOAD.exe  |system.pas               |
|_LStrClr           |11652|
|00541FEA|TOAD.exe  |SYM_Main.pas
|TCustomSyntaxMemo|WndProc            |8238 |
|004B7498|TOAD.exe  |Controls.pas             |TWinControl
|HandleNeeded       |7792 |
|004B74DC|TOAD.exe  |Controls.pas             |TWinControl
|GetHandle          |7802 |
|77E184CA|user32.dll|                         |
|GetCapture         |     |
|004B403B|TOAD.exe  |Controls.pas             |TWinControl
|IsControlMouseMsg  |6287 |
|77E1A361|user32.dll|                         |
|CallNextHookEx     |     |
|004B0330|TOAD.exe  |Controls.pas             |TControl
|WndProc            |4592 |
|004B4272|TOAD.exe  |Controls.pas             |TWinControl
|WndProc            |6342 |
|004B40E4|TOAD.exe  |Controls.pas             |TWinControl
|WndProc            |6309 |
|004B3E44|TOAD.exe  |Controls.pas             |TWinControl
|MainWndProc        |6237 |
|004360D4|TOAD.exe  |classes.pas              |
|StdWndProc         |10966|
|004262C8|TOAD.exe  |classes.pas              |TList
|Get                |2824 |
|004436E2|TOAD.exe  |Contnrs.pas              |TObjectList
|GetItem            |282  |
|004436D0|TOAD.exe  |Contnrs.pas              |TObjectList
|GetItem            |281  |
|00443956|TOAD.exe  |Contnrs.pas              |TComponentList
|GetItems           |367  |
|77E15B72|user32.dll|                         |
|DispatchMessageA   |     |
|77E15B6C|user32.dll|                         |
|DispatchMessageA   |     |
|004D8D48|TOAD.exe  |Forms.pas                |TApplication
|ProcessMessage     |6873 |
|004D8C9C|TOAD.exe  |Forms.pas                |TApplication
|ProcessMessage     |6860 |
|004D8D8F|TOAD.exe  |Forms.pas                |TApplication
|HandleMessage      |6892 |
|004D8D80|TOAD.exe  |Forms.pas                |TApplication
|HandleMessage      |6891 |
|004D902A|TOAD.exe  |Forms.pas                |TApplication
|Run                |6976 |
|004D8F84|TOAD.exe  |Forms.pas                |TApplication
|Run                |6960 |
|01249469|TOAD.exe  |Toad.dpr                 |
|TOAD               |123  |
|0065002B|TOAD.exe  |dxBarCommon.pas          |
|DrawCloseButton    |83   |
---------------------

Modules Information:
----------------
|Handle  |Name
|Description                                     |Version
|Size   |Path                                                   |
----------------
|00400000|TOAD.exe
|TOAD                                            |8.5.1.6
|8124928|C:\Program Files\Quest Software\Toad for Oracle        |
|039B0000|ipw104A.tmp     |IP*Works!
V5                                    |5.0.0.1182     |77824
|C:\DOCUME~1\dkomalan\LOCALS~1\Temp                     |
|03AE0000|ipw104B.tmp     |IP*Works!
V5                                    |5.0.0.1182     |81920
|C:\DOCUME~1\dkomalan\LOCALS~1\Temp                     |
|03C10000|ipw104C.tmp     |IP*Works!
V5                                    |5.0.0.1182     |61440
|C:\DOCUME~1\dkomalan\LOCALS~1\Temp                     |
|03D30000|ipw104D.tmp     |IP*Works!
V5                                    |5.0.0.1182     |77824
|C:\DOCUME~1\dkomalan\LOCALS~1\Temp                     |
|03E60000|ipw104E.tmp     |IP*Works!
V5                                    |5.0.0.1182     |65536
|C:\DOCUME~1\dkomalan\LOCALS~1\Temp                     |
|04D10000|RNetCHK.dll     |RNetCHK
DLL                                     |2.0.0.16       |425984
|C:\Program Files\Quest Software\Toad for Oracle        |
|059D0000|HPBFFF3.DLL     |HP LaserJet FA Printer
Driver                   |4.3.2.38       |1030416|C:\WINNT\system32
\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\2               |
|05DC0000|oci.dll         |Oracle Call
Interface                           |               |89088
|C:\oracle\ora81\BIN                                    |
|05DE0000|orancds8.dll    |Oracle SQL*Net ORANCDS8
DLL                     |               |4880   |C:\oracle\ora81
\bin                                    |
|05DF0000|oranms.dll      |Oracle SNMP
Library                             |               |10512
|C:\oracle\ora81\bin                                    |
|05E00000|oranmsp.dll     |Oracle SNMP Peer adaptor
Library                |               |51472  |C:\oracle\ora81
\bin                                    |
|06660000|msi.dll         |Windows
Installer                               |2.0.2600.1183
|2017792|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|06FE0000|HPBFFF7.dll     |Tools.h++
Library                               |7.0.0.1        |459264
|C:\WINNT\system32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\2               |
|070C0000|spserver.dll    |QSPServer
DLL                                   |5.2.1.22
|1323008|C:\Program Files\Quest Software\Toad for Oracle        |
|08750000|NWSHLXNR.DLL
|                                                |4.90.0.0
|121660 |C:\WINNT\system32\NLS\ENGLISH                          |
|08770000|NOVNPNTR.DLL    |Novell NetWare
Provider                         |4.90.0.0       |469872
|C:\WINNT\system32\NLS\ENGLISH                          |
|087F0000|SHDOCVW.dll     |Shell Doc Object and Control
Library            |6.0.2800.1658
|1338368|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|0A630000|NalExpEx.dll    |ZENworks Application Explorer Execution
Hook    |4.0.1.6        |131072 |C:\Program
Files\Novell\ZENworks                       |
|10000000|ipw1049.tmp     |IP*Works!
V5                                    |5.0.0.1182     |86016
|C:\DOCUME~1\dkomalan\LOCALS~1\Temp                     |
|10020000|HPBFFF1.DLL     |HP LaserJet FA Printer Driver User
Interface    |4.3.2.38       |102160 |C:\WINNT\system32
\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\2               |
|10040000|hpbfff0.dll     |HP LaserJet FA Printer Driver
Proxy             |4.3.2.38       |11024  |C:\WINNT\system32
\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\2               |
|12000000|mcscan32.dll    |AV Scanning
Engine                              |4.4.0.0
|1949766|C:\Program Files\Common Files\Network Associates\Engine|
|12400000|mytilus.dll     |Common Shell - Scanners' interface to the
engine|8.0.0.306      |139264 |C:\Program Files\Network
Associates\VirusScan          |
|12580000|McShield.dll    |English (09) resources for
McShield             |8.0.0.251      |12800  |C:\Program
Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\Res09    |
|18030000|scriptproxy.dll |VirusScan Script
Proxy                          |8.0.0.955      |32256  |C:\Program
Files\Network Associates\VirusScan          |
|1A400000|urlmon.dll      |OLE32 Extensions for
Win32                      |6.0.2800.1485  |495104
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|1C000000|NWSRVLOC.dll    |Novell SLP
API                                  |4.90.1.1       |29632
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|22100000|FmtPlus.dll     |RN Parser and Formatter for
Oracle              |4.8.6.1        |2412544|C:\Program Files\Quest
Software\Toad for Oracle        |
|50D00000|CLNWIN32.DLL    |NetWare® Client
Library                         |6.0.0.0        |67072
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|50D20000|CALWIN32.DLL    |NetWare® Calls
Library                          |6.0.0.0        |158208
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|50D50000|NETWIN32.DLL    |NetWare® Net
Library                            |5.5.10.0       |272384
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|50DA0000|CLXWIN32.DLL    |NetWare® Connection
Library                     |6.0.0.0        |25088
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|50DB0000|NCPWIN32.dll    |NetWare® Core Protocol
Library                  |6.0.0.0        |155136
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|50DF0000|LOCWIN32.DLL    |NetWare® Localization
Library                   |6.0.0.0        |110592
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|51710000|msdbg2.dll      |Active Debugging
Proxy/Stub                     |7.10.3077.0    |192512 |c:\Program
Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug|
|51860000|pdm.dll         |Process Debug
Manager                           |7.10.3077.0    |192512 |c:\Program
Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug|
|573E0000|HHCTRL.OCX      |Microsoft® HTML Help
Control                    |5.2.3790.309   |519168
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|58200000|NOVNPNT.DLL     |Novell NetWare
Provider                         |4.90.1.1       |815185
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|58300000|MAPBASE.dll     |Novell NetWare
Provider                         |4.90.0.0       |221265
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|58380000|NWSHLXNT.dll
|                                                |4.90.0.0
|241746 |C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|60000000|orageneric8.dll |Oracle RDBMS Generic
Library                    |               |1169680|C:\oracle\ora81
\bin                                    |
|60170000|oracommon8.dll  |Oracle RDBMS Common
Library                     |               |401680 |C:\oracle\ora81
\bin                                    |
|60350000|orawtc8.dll     |Oracle RDBMS WTC
Library                        |               |6928
|C:\oracle\ora81\bin                                    |
|60400000|OraClient8.Dll  |Oracle RDBMS Client
Library                     |               |1016080|C:\oracle\ora81
\bin                                    |
|60600000|oracore8.dll    |Oracle CORE
Library                             |               |533264
|C:\oracle\ora81\bin                                    |
|60800000|oranls8.dll     |Oracle NLS Runtime
Library                      |               |301840 |C:\oracle\ora81
\bin                                    |
|60900000|oravsn8.dll     |Oracle RDBMS Version
Library                    |               |5392   |C:\oracle\ora81
\bin                                    |
|60A00000|oranl8.dll      |Oracle SQL*Net ORANL8
DLL                       |               |163600 |C:\oracle\ora81
\bin                                    |
|60B00000|oran8.dll       |Oracle SQL*Net ORAN8
DLL                        |               |663312 |C:\oracle\ora81
\bin                                    |
|60C00000|orannzsbb8.dll  |Oracle SQL*Net ORANNZSBB8
DLL                   |               |384784 |C:\oracle\ora81
\bin                                    |
|60E00000|orancrypt8.dll  |Oracle SQL*Net ORANCRYPT8
DLL                   |               |52496  |C:\oracle\ora81
\bin                                    |
|61100000|oranro8.dll     |Oracle SQL*Net ORANRO8
DLL                      |               |211216 |C:\oracle\ora81
\bin                                    |
|61500000|oranldap8.dll   |Oracle SQL*Net ORANLDAP8
DLL                    |               |47376  |C:\oracle\ora81
\bin                                    |
|61700000|oraldapclnt8.dll|Oracle Internet Directory Client
Library        |               |120592 |C:\oracle\ora81
\bin                                    |
|61900000|oranhost8.dll   |Oracle SQL*Net ORANHOST8
DLL                    |               |7440   |C:\oracle\ora81
\bin                                    |
|62100000|oranoname8.dll  |Oracle SQL*Net ORANONAME8
DLL                   |               |5904   |C:\oracle\ora81
\bin                                    |
|62300000|orantns8.dll    |Oracle SQL*Net ORANTNS8
DLL                     |               |7952   |C:\oracle\ora81
\bin                                    |
|62500000|orannds8.dll    |Oracle SQL*Net ORANNDS
DLL                      |               |16656  |C:\oracle\ora81
\bin                                    |
|62700000|ORATRACE8.dll
|                                                |
|248592 |C:\oracle\ora81\bin                                    |
|62900000|orapls8.dll     |Oracle PLS runtime
Library                      |               |2230032|C:\oracle\ora81
\bin                                    |
|63000000|WININET.dll     |Internet Extensions for
Win32                   |6.0.2800.1505  |574976
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|63100000|oraslax8.dll    |Oracle SLAX runtime
Library                     |               |14096  |C:\oracle\ora81
\bin                                    |
|63200000|orasql8.dll     |Oracle SQL Runtime
Library                      |               |453904 |C:\oracle\ora81
\bin                                    |
|64300000|oranbeq8.dll    |Oracle SQL*Net ORANBEQ8
DLL                     |               |16656  |C:\oracle\ora81
\bin                                    |
|64700000|orantcp8.dll    |Oracle SQL*Net ORANTCP8
DLL                     |               |32016  |C:\oracle\ora81
\bin                                    |
|66210000|NWWS2NDS.DLL    |Novell Winsock2 NDS
NSP                         |4.90.0.0       |36943  |C:\WINNT\system32
\netware                              |
|66220000|NWWS2SLP.DLL    |Novell Service Location
NSP                     |4.90.0.0       |50512  |C:\WINNT\system32
\netware                              |
|690A0000|PSAPI.DLL       |Process Status
Helper                           |5.0.2134.1     |28944
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|695E0000|olepro32.dll
|                                                |5.0.4522.0
|164112 |C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|69BF0000|NTMARTA.DLL     |Windows NT MARTA
provider                       |5.0.2195.6666  |102672
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|6A400000|MAPBASER.DLL    |Novell NetWare
Provider                         |4.90.0.0       |112404
|C:\WINNT\system32\NLS\ENGLISH                          |
|6B2C0000|MSIMG32.dll     |GDIEXT Client
DLL                               |5.0.2180.1     |5392
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|6B600000|VBScript.dll    |Microsoft (r)
VBScript                          |5.6.0.7426     |462906
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|6B700000|JScript.dll     |Microsoft (r)
JScript                           |5.6.0.8513     |589881
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|6D600000|itss.dll        |Microsoft® InfoTech Storage System
Library      |5.2.3790.309   |128000
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|70440000|MLANG.dll       |Multi Language Support
DLL                      |6.0.2800.1106  |574976
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|70A70000|SHLWAPI.dll     |Shell Light-weight Utility
Library              |6.0.2800.1612  |402432
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|71500000|browseui.dll    |Shell Browser UI
Library                        |6.0.2800.1622
|1017856|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|71710000|comctl32.dll    |Common Controls
Library                         |5.81.4916.400  |529680
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|718C0000|shdoclc.dll     |Shell Doc Object and Control
Library            |6.0.2800.1106  |533504
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|73280000|COMPSTUI.dll    |Common Property Sheet User Interface
DLL        |5.0.2180.1     |217360
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|74FD0000|msafd.dll       |Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service
Provider  |5.0.2195.6602  |108816
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|75010000|wshtcpip.dll    |Windows Sockets Helper
DLL                      |5.0.2195.6601  |17680
|C:\WINNT\System32                                      |
|75020000|WS2HELP.DLL     |Windows Socket 2.0 Helper for Windows
NT        |5.0.2134.1     |18192
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|75030000|WS2_32.DLL      |Windows Socket 2.0 32-Bit
DLL                   |5.0.2195.6601  |69904
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|75050000|wsock32.dll     |Windows Socket 32-Bit
DLL                       |5.0.2195.6603  |21776
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|750A0000|NETMSG.DLL      |Net Messages
DLL                                |5.0.2137.1     |156160
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|75150000|SAMLIB.DLL      |SAM Library
DLL                                 |5.0.2195.6944  |51984
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|75160000|ntlanman.dll    |Microsoft® Lan
Manager                          |5.0.2195.6824  |37648
|C:\WINNT\System32                                      |
|75170000|NETAPI32.DLL    |Net Win32 API
DLL                               |5.0.2195.6949  |309008
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|751C0000|NETRAP.dll      |Net Remote Admin Protocol
DLL                   |5.0.2134.1     |11536
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|751D0000|NETUI1.dll      |NT LM UI Common Code - Networking
classes       |5.0.2134.1     |215312
|C:\WINNT\System32                                      |
|75210000|NETUI0.dll      |NT LM UI Common Code - GUI
Classes              |5.0.2195.6601  |71952
|C:\WINNT\System32                                      |
|759B0000|LZ32.DLL        |LZ Expand/Compress API
DLL                      |5.0.2195.6611  |10000
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|76620000|mpr.dll         |Multiple Provider Router
DLL                    |5.0.2195.6824  |54544
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|76B30000|comdlg32.dll    |Common Dialogs
DLL                              |5.0.3700.6693  |241424
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|76DF0000|mydocs.dll      |My Documents Folder
UI                          |5.0.3502.6601  |57104
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|76FA0000|ntshrui.dll     |Shell extensions for
sharing                    |5.0.2134.1     |47888
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|770C0000|CSCDLL.DLL      |Offline Network
Agent                           |5.0.2195.6713  |101136
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|772B0000|RICHED20.DLL    |Rich Text Edit Control,
v3.0                    |5.30.23.1215   |431888
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|77320000|MPRAPI.DLL      |Windows NT MP Router Administration
DLL         |5.0.2181.1     |81168
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|77340000|iphlpapi.dll    |IP Helper
API                                   |5.0.2195.6602  |69904
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|77360000|DHCPCSVC.DLL    |DHCP Client
Service                             |5.0.2195.6685  |92944
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|77380000|ADSLDPC.DLL     |ADs LDAP Provider C
DLL                         |5.0.2195.6701  |133904
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|773B0000|ACTIVEDS.DLL    |ADs Router Layer
DLL                            |5.0.2195.6601  |182032
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|773E0000|ATL.DLL         |ATL Module for Windows NT
(Unicode)             |3.0.9435.0     |74810
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|77430000|MSASN1.DLL      |ASN.1 Runtime
APIs                              |5.0.2195.6905  |56592
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|774C0000|rasman.dll      |Remote Access Connection
Manager                |5.0.2195.6824  |58128
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|774E0000|RASAPI32.DLL    |Remote Access
API                               |5.0.2195.6920  |200464
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|77520000|icmp.dll        |ICMP
DLL                                        |5.0.2134.1     |7440
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|77530000|TAPI32.dll      |Microsoft® Windows(TM) Telephony API
Client DLL |5.0.2195.6664  |126736
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|77560000|wdmaud.drv      |WDM Audio driver
mapper                         |5.0.2195.6673  |21264
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|77570000|winmm.dll       |MCI API
DLL                                     |5.0.2161.1     |189200
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|775A0000|CLBCATQ.DLL
|                                                |2000.2.3511.0
|552720 |C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|777E0000|winrnr.dll      |LDAP RnR Provider
DLL                           |5.0.2160.1     |19216
|C:\WINNT\System32                                      |
|777F0000|rasadhlp.dll    |Remote Access AutoDial
Helper                   |5.0.2168.1     |7440
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|77800000|winspool.drv    |Windows Spooler
Driver                          |5.0.2195.6659  |113936
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|77820000|version.dll     |Version Checking and File Installation
Libraries|5.0.2195.6623  |16144
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|77830000|RTUTILS.DLL     |Routing
Utilities                               |5.0.2168.1     |44816
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|77840000|cscui.dll       |Client Side Caching
UI                          |5.0.2195.6705  |242960
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|77880000|SETUPAPI.DLL    |Windows Setup
API                               |5.0.2195.6622  |570128
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|77950000|WLDAP32.DLL     |Win32 LDAP API
DLL                              |5.0.2195.6666  |162064
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|77980000|DNSAPI.DLL      |DNS Client API
DLL                              |5.0.2195.6824  |134928
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|779B0000|oleaut32.dll
|                                                |2.40.4522.0
|626960 |C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|77A50000|ole32.dll       |Microsoft OLE for
Windows                       |5.0.2195.7021  |957200
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|77BF0000|NTDSAPI.dll
|NT5DS                                           |5.0.2195.6666
|57616  |C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|77D30000|RPCRT4.DLL      |Remote Procedure Call
Runtime                   |5.0.2195.6904  |449808
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|77E10000|user32.dll      |Windows 2000 USER API Client
DLL                |5.0.2195.7032  |380688
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|77F40000|GDI32.dll       |GDI Client
DLL                                  |5.0.2195.6945  |231184
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|77F80000|ntdll.dll       |NT Layer
DLL                                    |5.0.2195.6899  |483600
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|78000000|msvcrt.dll      |Microsoft (R) C Runtime
Library                 |6.1.9844.0     |286773
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|780A0000|MSVCIRT.dll     |Microsoft (R) C++ Runtime
Library               |6.1.8637.0     |77878
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|782C0000|rnr20.dll       |Windows Socket2 NameSpace
DLL                   |5.0.2195.6603  |36624
|C:\WINNT\System32                                      |
|782F0000|shell32.dll     |Windows Shell Common
Dll                        |5.0.3900.7032
|2359056|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|7C0F0000|USERENV.DLL
|Userenv                                         |5.0.2195.6794
|385808 |C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|7C2D0000|advapi32.dll    |Advanced Windows 32 Base
API                    |5.0.2195.6876  |401168
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|7C340000|Secur32.dll     |Security Support Provider
Interface             |5.0.2195.6695  |48912
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|7C570000|KERNEL32.DLL    |Windows NT BASE API Client
DLL                  |5.0.2195.6946  |712464
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
|7C740000|CRYPT32.dll     |Crypto
API32                                    |5.131.2195.6824|543504
|C:\WINNT\system32                                      |
----------------

Registers:
-----------------------------
EAX: 35303020   EDI: 077BA7EC
EBX: 069B2AE0   ESI: 004BEE2C
ECX: 069B2AE0   ESP: 0013EA84
EDX: 0013EB0C   EIP: 00541825

Stack:               Memory Dump:
------------------   -------------------------------------------------
--------------------------
0013EA84: 0013EBF0   00541825: 83 78 14 00 0F 9F C0 83 E0 7F 8B 55 F8
89 42 0C  .x.........U..B.
0013EA88: 00405568   00541835: E9 8B 07 00 00 8B 45 F8 33 D2 89 50 0C
E9 7E 07  ......E.3..P..~.
0013EA8C: 0013EB00   00541845: 00 00 8B 55 F8 8B 45 FC E8 92 28 F7 FF
8B 45 F8  ...U..E...(...E.
0013EA90: 004BEE2C   00541855: 8B 40 04 85 C0 74 06 8B 55 F8 48 75 12
6A 01 E8  .@...t..U.Hu.j..
0013EA94: 069B2AE0   00541865: 93 83 EC FF 8B 55 F8 89 42 0C E9 51 07
00 00 8B  .....U..B..Q....
0013EA98: 00000000   00541875: 45 F8 33 D2 89 50 0C E9 44 07 00 00 8B
55 F8 8B  E.3..P..D....U..
0013EA9C: 00000000   00541885: 45 FC E8 58 28 F7 FF 8B 45 FC 8B 80 10
02 00 00  E..X(...E.......
0013EAA0: 00000000   00541895: 8B 58 1C 85 DB 74 17 8B C3 E8 E9 94 00
00 34 01  .X...t........4.
0013EAA4: 00000000   005418A5: 83 E0 7F 8B 55 F8 89 42 0C E9 12 07 00
00 8B 45  ....U..B.......E
0013EAA8: 00000000   005418B5: F8 33 D2 89 50 0C E9 05 07 00 00 8B 55
F8 8B 45  .3..P.......U..E
0013EAAC: 00000000   005418C5: FC E8 19 28 F7 FF 8B 45 F8 8B 40 04 83
E0 01 48  ...(...E..@....H
0013EAB0: 0013EB0C   005418D5: 75 24 8B 55 F8 8B 52 08 8B 45 FC 8B 80
10 02 00  u$.U..R..E......
0013EAB4: 77F9FF57   005418E5: 00 E8 49 D6 FE FF 8B 45 FC 8B 10 FF 92
D4 00 00  ..I....E........
0013EAB8: 0013EAC0   005418F5: 00 E9 CA 06 00 00 8B 45 FC 8B 80 10 02
0013EABC: 00000018   00541905: 40 1C 8B 55 F8 89 42 0C E9 B3 06 00 00
8B 45 F8  @..U..B.......E.
0013EAC0: 01B5BD50   00541915: 8B 40 08 89 45 C4 83 7D C4 00 74 22 8B
4D C4 B2  .@..E..}..t".M..